As well as many concert, recital, and competition performances, I have sung principal roles with community opera companies including:
- Danilo in The Merry Widow (Lehar) for White Horse Opera
- Papageno in The Magic Flute (Mozart) for Kennet Opera
- Fenton in The Merry Wives of Windsor (Nicolai) for White Horse Touring Opera
- Frederic in The Pirates of Penzance (Gilbert & Sullivan) for White Horse Touring Opera
- Nadir in The Pearlfishers (Bizet) for Bristol Opera
- Macduff in Macbeth (Verdi) for Kennet Opera
- Roberto in Le Villi (Puccini) for Bristol Opera
- Fernando in Goyescas (Granados) for Bristol Opera
- Rodolfo in La Boheme (Puccini) for Kennet Opera
My teachers have included Debra Skeen (Soprano), Maria Jagusz (Mezzo), and Rosalind Plowright OBE (Mezzo).
In addition, I have benefitted from masterclasses and consultations with a significant number of well-known singers including:
- Rosalind Plowright OBE
- Stuart Burrows OBE
- Ryland Davies
- Professor Susan McCulloch
- James Gilchrist
- Robin Bowman
- Elaine Kidd
- Adrian Thompson
- Henry Herford
- Margaret Humphrey Clark
- Patricia Wheatley-O'Neill
- Gail Pearson
Having joined the Wessex Concert Orchestra as a cellist at its re-launch, I also went on to become the Orchestra Manager and Chairman for a good number of years. I was also the Chairman of the Swindon Recital Series until 2014.
I’m a lyric tenor based in Wiltshire, UK. I sing a wide variety of genres including opera, music theatre, choral music, lieder, and oratorio. (I also play the cello!)
I sang regularly with the internationally-acclaimed and award-winning Wessex Male Choir both as a soloist and top-tenor as well as with the Choir's chamber group, the Wessex Camerata until 2019.
I was the Choir's Chairman from July 2014 - July 2017. I left the Wessex in 2019 and now sing with Swindon Male Voice Choir.